Location

61 Lorong Sarhad [S]119174

Contact
83322833

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Past ...

I have start my nail Diploma course since 2011.

Didnt took much pic as I am the one learning... 

To take a picture during lesson is difficult as i will busy doing the nails..

But i didnt expect that the pic is so little~~

Photos are collected from all my phones [ changed phone inbetween ]  and i believe some are lost.

This course cost me a few thousand.

@ the start i am really worried that i will be 3 min hot. 

So i only do the basic natural nail course.
Shape
Cut cuticles
Nail painting

Only pic i have for the basic course
Mr Lee~ The Mode!
Nail Art By Me


On my thumb

Flower

Ribbons

Flower

Leaf


Black Rose

CNY Feel
I know is ugly! HeeHee!
I like this design 


After the basic natural nail course. 

I know i have interest in this~ So i pay and start my Gel lesson!

1st lesson~


Seriously i dislike to see my nail so rough!



My 1st Gel French on my own hand!

HeeHee


No idea when is this lesson.

Gel extension

Design by Teacher

I only do the basic


French Extension 

Easy Off is introduce to me when i complain that the removing of the Gel nail can really kill!

Especially if is on my own nails!

This EZ off is super ex [to me] but is really good!

French on Mr Lee Hand

Just need to cut/soak off then the whole thing will peel off!

Like this!

Then your nail will still be smooth! HeeHEE~

This EZ off is only suitable for people learning.
Not for cust cos it can really drop off easily!


Did a Glitter Design on my friends hand!
Teacher haven teach me yet! HeeHee!


On my thumb... 


Marble Lesson

Touch up my friend hand with change of glitter colour!


Lesson : Tips Extension!


Result

Index finger not properly done cos it was painful!
No idea why so pain which caused me cant blend the tips to my nail!


0 comments:

Post a Comment