Location

61 Lorong Sarhad [S]119174

Contact
83322833

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Name...

I always have a name in mind... which was "created" by my BF~

The name is Nails Romance...

But is was used in BKK and the name is used in facebook!

I also tot of

H Nails

Tips and Toes

Chubby Nails

i also created Tip Toe!

As nails is all abt our tips and toe!

HeehEE

All gone!

Simplynails is also part of my idea as i have a blog www.simplyhuiwen.blogspot.com

So i wan to have some link to it? Hee Hee!!


But all didnt stay even thought i like simplynails and tiptoe!


the reaction i see on my friends face is "soso" only ...


I really think hard and sudden tot of...

When we are doing nails or even make appt to do nails...

We actually make ourself free to do nails and we are always happy to make our nails pretty!

Just like going for a date!

Therefore!

DatingNails is created and chinese name is 指约~

0 comments:

Post a Comment